Wednesday, October 15, 2008

permanent love

I love music, duh!

But I also love tattoos. I have two and plan on getting a lot more.

My first one is not music related but special to me.

I have one on my wrist though that is about as unique as they come. It is a music staff, trebel clef, with the notes DAC. Those are my initials. Each note length corresponds with how many syllables are in each of my names.



I love this tattoo. It hurt really bad, but it is like a fingerprint to me. A lot of people have told me they are jealous because their initials don't fit into the musical alphabet. I guess I'm just lucky!

I plan on getting other music related tattoos, like an old microphone (the kind that hang from the ceiling), and a gun shooting out the words 'let love in', a Goo Goo Dolls song.


Side note: If you want or are planning on getting a tattoo, make it meaningful!!!

No comments: