Thursday, September 25, 2008

break the truth with more bad news...

There will be extra large scars when former Blink 182 drummer Travis Barker, recovers from the severe burns he received in a plane crash last Friday.

Barker, DJ AM, and four others were involved in the crash. The plane crashed shortly after take off from the Columbia Metropolitan Airport in Columbia, South Carolina.

Barker and DJ AM are expected to fully recover, but sadly the other four passengers, pilot and co-pilot, and two close friends of the survived, died on impact of the crash.

Both Barker and DJ AM are in their fans, families, and fellow musicians prayers.

Last Saturday my boyfriend came to visit me at school, and he told me about the crash. I was really sad about it. Even if I don't know a person, I still get really sad when I hear about their death or injury. This article was so vivid and descriptive, I can't even imagine how they must have felt while the crash was happening.


All weekend we followed the story and were happy to find out he would be ok. My boyfriend is a drummer, and we love the music Barker has made over the years.


For those who don't understand the title, it's part of the Blink 182 song Reckless Abandon.


No comments: