Tuesday, November 25, 2008

808s & Heartbreaks

I have been waiting for today for a long time.

Kanye Wests' new album is in stores today.

Kanye West is my favorite rap artist. Most people do not like him because he is cocky and thinks he is the greatest performer on Earth. That's why I like him though. To me, he is the best and he is a lyrical genius. When he came on the scene in 2004, his music changed the rap game.

I am especially excited about the album because it wasn't supposed to drop until December.

The album is available today, but I was able to download it last night.

I love it. I can't stop listening to it.

This album is different from any other Kanye album I have heard. It seems more personal and real. His first single off of the album LoveLockDown premiered at the MTV Video Music Awards in late August. His new single Heartless just came out.

If you are any kind of fan of Mr. West, you will get this album. You will enjoy it.

No comments: