Thursday, November 20, 2008

Riot!

It's Thursday night at work, I'm bored. I brought my Ipod with me to keep me awake and entertained.

The band for the night, Paramore.

They are my favorite band. They are from Franklin, TN, there is a song on their first album dedicated to their hometown. The band started in 2005 and has only gotten bigger since.

Many people think the band has sold out, but that happens with every band. You can't expect a band to stay at the bottom forever.

Whether they sold out or not, I love them. I have seen them live in concert four times in the past two years and I have not been let down yet. The second time I saw them I had the great pleasure of meeting the band. They were incredibly nice. The lead singer Hayley Williams was the friendliest person, and she was complimenting the fans like they were the superstars.

If you haven't heard the band yet, crawl out from under the rock you've been living under and youtube them! It will be worth your time, trust me.

No comments: