Wednesday, November 26, 2008

best of the best

For my last blog of the semester, I would like to share some of the most memorable concerts that I have been to. Now I have been to a lot and do not have pictures from them all, but here are some of my favorite ones.

Warped Tour is always a good time. I have been to three of them. At the first one, I got thrown around in a mosh pit. The next one there was a tsunami is Cleveland and most of the performances had to be cancelled or shortened. Because of the rain, the people who run Warped Tour told everyone there that they could go to any other Warped Tour in the country for free. So we did of course. We went to Pittsburgh and it was different from anywhere else, but it was a lot of fun.












The Grog Shop is my favorite place to see shows in Cleveland. I have had many good times there and have seen and met a lot of really cool bands. One of my favorite bands to see there is Halifax. I've seen them at the GS about four times. They put on an amazing show and are super nice.

Another great show I went to was Taking Back Sunday and Angels and Airwaves. This show was awesome, but I had broken my leg a month earlier, so I couldn't enjoy it as much as I wanted to.


These next few pictures are of some of the people in bands I have met. They include; Jared Leto, Paul Wall, Jess Margera, Shane Told (of Silverstein) , the band Aiden, and Steve Bays (of Hot Hot Heat).



The last show I would like to share with you has been one of my favorites. In August I saw Jack's Mannequin and Paramore, two of my favorite bands. That was my fourth time seeing Paramore and they did not let me down. They put on such an incredibly energetic show, everyone was left stunned.






















No comments: